Sunday, October 30, 2011
Good job South East Asia on having universal electrical sockets. I didn't need to figure out adaptors between all the countries I visited. This used to be a huge pain in the ass. This time it wasn't. #FTW
- Flooding in Thailand - nobody seems to care. People sitting around in very flooded stores, chilling on raised furniture.
- Getting fooled by the tuktuk drivers and not seeing the grand palace
- The beach on the islands of sihanoukville
- Watching the sunrise at Ankor Wat
- Siem Reap Ankor What? Cafe. Sickest air band performance of Sweet Child of Mine. I played an excellent Slash
- Siem Reap - biking around town before getting on the bus. Breezing through town, navigating around and generally feeling like a local. I even bought an H1N1 themed bag
- Killing Fields - guide sharing his story of forgiveness
- Riding scooter to the top of mountain, hanging at the observation point and riding back down.The driver taught me how to holler at women in Vietamese
- Seeing water world - city of Chau Don in the Mekong Delta ( Vietnam ). We took a boat ride to see floating village, much like the Kevin Constner movie.
- Petting an elephant. Feeding it bananas.