Friday, March 21, 2008

Desktop Tower Defense

Desktop Tower Defense is my time sink right now.


Here are some of my attempts to play the Fun-10k mission.

This is probably my best strategy to date

Some tips/ideas
1. maximize range/exposure of towers to creeps by placing upgraded towers in central locations
2. slow the game down with freeze and bang towers
3. mazes help
4. ink/dart towers do not need to exposed to creeps directly. It's possible to attack from afar.
5. My previous strategy included combining the 'creep-flow' into a single heavily guarded channel. It feels like being able to reuse the endpoints somehow extends game play by having the creeps traverse the field in opposite directions, thus continually exposing them to upgraded tower clusters
6. don't forget to take care of Flying attacks. These usually get me

No comments: