I'm writing a new twitter app: Memeoized. See it in action at twitter.com/memeoized
Idea: 'scour' twitter for people mentioning memes and report the memes with a (@
) . Simple enough idea but I kind of like it.
I'm able to reuse most of the code from NYCGameTrade because the idea is so similar. Exept this time I'll keep myself to a single blog.
Here is my resource list
- Using Google App Engine with Eclipse http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/eclipse.html - quick setup instructions on how to get rolling with App Engine and Eclipse. Integrates with dev_appserver.py
- Python introduction to Google App engine http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/gettingstarted/ The general Python walkthrough
- Tweepy - http://github.com/joshthecoder/tweepy - fantastic twitter client in python.
- Pixlr - how I made the domo kun logo
- Github - because you'd be crazy not to.
and we're up and running