Sunday, June 13, 2010

25th Birthday - Thank You Everyone

Hi Everyone

I thought I'd write something with a little more permanence than a Facebook event message to t thank everyone for making the trek out to Echo Lake Park, NJ.

It was great seeing everybody come out to the picnic. I had a great time, and I hope you did too.

The present is wonderful. I now have a Mac id, Apple has my credit card information, and I finally feel like a fully fledged member of society. I will now proudly hold my head high when I walk into the Apple store. Thank you everyone for the great present. It's really cool! I can watch Netflix without getting out of bed and moving to the couch. I can also @foursquare check into my house with ease.

A special thank you to my lovely girlfriend. Here is the video footage of her amazing poem.



Thank you everyone for your kindness, friendship and support.
- George

No comments: